Füge hier deine Gedanken hinzu… (optional)
Sometimes people ask me how the examples of my plotting functions I show here can be reproduced without having a SPSS data set (or at least, without having the data set I use because it’s not public yet). So I started to write some examples that run “out of the box” and which I want to present you here. Furthermore, two new plotting functions are introduced: plotting correlations and plotting proportional tables on a percentage scale.
As always, you can find the latest version of my R scripts on my download page.
Following plotting functions will be described in this posting:
- Plotting proportional tables: sjPlotPropTable.R
- Plotting correlations: sjPlotCorr.R
- Plotting frequencies: sjPlotFrequencies.R
- Plotting grouped frequencies: sjPlotGroupFrequencies.R
- Plotting linear model: sjPlotLinreg.R
- Plotting generalized linear models: sjPlotOdds.R
Please note that I have changed function and parameter names in order to have consistent, logical names across all functions!
At the end of this…
View original post 712 more words